Micheline started dancing at the age of 3. Having represented South Africa at the British Open Championships and the Paris World Championships, and won many local titles amongst others at the Gauteng Champions, 30 seconds to Fame. Micheline is also trained in Ballet, hip hop, and Theater Arts. She has won the British Open Blackpool Championships, United States Swing Cabaret, and World Exhibition Championships in 2014.
World Recognized Accolades:
• World Professional Exhibition Champions – Holland
• British Open Exhibition Champions – England
• United States Open Swing Cabaret Champions – USA
• Live Round Finalists on Americas Got Talent – Radio City New York
• Super Dancer USA vs. China – Beijing
• Guest performance on BBC Strictly Come Dancing – London
• Guest performance at European Pro- Am – Monte Carlo
• Guest performance at the South American Open – Buenos Aires
• Guest Performance at Dance Legends – New York and the Kremlin Moscow
• Thirteen World Recognized Exhibition Championship Titles
• 2015 Carl Alan Award winners in Theatre.
Micheline offers coaching in the following genres and styles of dance.
|Latin||Standard and Smooth|
- Argentine Tango
All the above are offered by way of group social classes (for example in a ballroom or pool-side on cruise liners, in resorts and hotels) or Private one-on-one classes where special attention is guaranteed.