Craig started dancing when he was 8 years of age doing Latin American and Freestyle. Through the years he has won many major national titles including two times South African Latin Champion and Adult South African Freestyle Couples Champion. In 1994 he represented South Africa at the World Youth Latin Championships in Slovenia. After turning Professional Craig has done many corporate shows and has been the lead dancer in over 10 Productions at Emperors Palace Casino. Craig specialises in exhibition and has represented South Africa at the Blackpool Dance Championships on eight occasions. In 2004, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2014 Craig won the British Open Blackpool Championships and World Exhibition Championships in Assen Holland.
World Recognized Accolades:
• World Professional Exhibition Champions – Holland
• British Open Exhibition Champions – England
• United States Open Swing Cabaret Champions – USA
• Live Round Finalists on Americas Got Talent – Radio City New York
• Super Dancer USA vs. China – Beijing
• Guest performance on BBC Strictly Come Dancing – London
• Guest performance at European Pro- Am – Monte Carlo
• Guest performance at the South American Open – Buenos Aires
• Guest Performance at Dance Legends – New York and the Kremlin Moscow
• Thirteen World Recognized Exhibition Championship Titles
• 2015 Carl Alan Award winners in Theatre.
Craig offers coaching in the following genres and styles of dance.
|Latin||Standard and Smooth|
- Argentine Tango
All the above are offered by way of group social classes (for example in a ballroom or pool-side on cruise liners, in resorts and hotels) or Private one-on-one classes where special attention is guaranteed.